I was nominated by DayDreamer52 I love doing these simple, fun tags. . .nominations. . .awards. . .whatever you want to call it.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions the nominator gave you.
3. Nominate and link 10 bloggers.
4. Notify the bloggers.
5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
So lets get started!
1) What do you think/How do you feel about rain?
I live in the Pacific Northwest, which means I deal with the rain a lot. When I was little I hated it! Mainly because I couldn’t go outside and play if I was going to get soaked in mere minutes. As I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to appreciate it and now, I love it! Dance in the rain!
2) What is the one thing that can always cheer you up?
Music always manages to make me feel better. However, a good book, TV show/movie, good friends; they also cheer me up.
3) What kind of books do you like to read?
I love Fantasy. I think it is so fun! Dragons, Elves, Dwarves, magic, epic battle scenes, etc., etc. Fantasy, specifically High Fantasy, takes you on an adventure where anything could happen. I also love to see how the author will take something completely ridiculous/unrealistic and explain it in a way that makes you believe something like that could happen.
I also love a good Thriller/Suspense, Sci-Fi, Classic, YA. . . I just like to read. I even like Poetry.
4) Do you like cereal? Which one is your favorite?
To be honest, this is an odd question. Cereal is so random and who doesn’t like cereal? Cinnamon Life and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are my two favorites. (In case you couldn’t tell, I like cinnamon)
5) If you could have any super-power, what would it be?
This is always such a difficult question! I think I’d want to fly or read minds. (But only when I wanted to. I wouldn’t want to have to hear everyone’s thoughts all of the time) Although those are my top two, I would be content with many other super-powers.
6) If you had the option, would you want to change your name?
No. I’m happy with the name my parents gave me. In fact, I refuse to change my last name if I get married.
7) Do you believe in astrology?
8) What do you believe in – fate or coincidence?
I believe in God. An omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent God. So, to answer this question, I believe in neither. Although. . .since God knows everything that will happen, I guess fate? I think it’s more like destiny. God’s plan and will being fulfilled in each individual.
9) What is your favorite quote?
I cannot pick just one. . . so here’s a few.
“You must learn to see what you’re looking at.”
“Some people are so poor, all they have is money.”
“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
“Surely silence can sometimes be the most eloquent reply.”
“A person who finds silence and solitude boring is a person who is himself boring, empty of anything worth consideration.”
“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.”
There are many more, but these are some of my favorites.
10) If you could do any one thing without consequences, what would it be?
This is an interesting question I guess I would have to say, inspire others. When you try to inspire and love people, you’re often ridiculed. I want to look like love without the chastisement and the repercussions.
That’s it! I’m going to nominate a couple of people which are in no way obligated to participate. And if I nominate someone who has already done this, I’m sorry. I’ll try and check to see if you’ve done it before I nominate you.
I know, that’s only four, but ten is just. . .a lot.
Here are my ten questions:
1) What is you favorite book?
2) Coffee or tea. Why?
3) What is your favorite movie/TV show? What is it about? Why do you like it?
4) Books or movies? Why?
5) Do you play video games? If so, on which console (or do you play PC)? And which game is your favorite?
6) Swimming or running?
7) Outdoors or indoors?
8) What is a quote that has inspired you the most?
9) Who is the mot inspirational person in your life? How are they an inspiration to you?
10) If you could go anywhere/see anything/do anything (money not being an issue) where would you go/what would you see or do?