I was tagged by Hardwork Boulevard for the Bedtime Book Tag. This is simple and fun so let’s get started!
1. A Book That Kept You Up All Night Reading
2. A Book That Made You Scared To Sleep
I don’t really have a book for this so I’m just going to pick one that freaked me out when I was a little girl.
3. A Book That Made You Go To Sleep
Though this book made me fall asleep the first time I read it, I re-read it and thoroughly enjoyed it.
4. A Book That Left You Tossing and Turning All Night in Anticipation of its Release
5. A Book That Had Your Dream Boyfriend
Edward and Jacob (I like them both)
6. A Book That Would Be Your Worst Nightmare to Live In
There is just so much loss.
7. A Book That Reminds You of Nighttime
8. A Book That Had a Nightmarish Cliffhanger
9. A Book That You Actually Dreamed About
I don’t have anything for this so I’m going to pick a book that I wouldn’t mind dreaming about.
10. A Book Monster that You would Not Want to Find Under Your Bed
Galbatorix and Urgals
I tag. . .